Annual Awards – Term and Conditions
- Only organisations which are signatories to the TJMF Guidelines at the time of nomination will be eligible for consideration for the Minds Count Annual Awards.
- Only individuals who belong to organisations which are signatories to the TJMF Guidelines at the time of nomination will be eligible for consideration for the Minds Count Annual Awards.
- Persons submitting a nomination in respect of an organisation warrant that they are authorised to do so on behalf of that organisation.
- The Minds Count Foundation has no liability for any failure of transmission of a nomination.
- Minds Count may contact the nominator, nominee organisation or individual and any referees provided in order to arrive at its decision.
- The awards will be determined by the Minds Count Foundation board or its delegates. The decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Minds Count Foundation reserves the right to rescind an award given to a workplace or individual at any time in the future, if evidence arises of practices that materially fail to observe the TJMF Guidelines.
- Persons or organisations submitting nominations grant to the Minds Count Foundation a royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual licence to use the copyright in the material submitted