Annual Awards – Terms and Conditions
- Only organisations which are signatories to the Minds Count TJMF Guidelines at the time of nomination will be eligible for consideration for the Minds Count Annual Awards.
- Only individuals who belong to organisations which are signatories to the Minds Count TJMF Guidelines at the time of nomination will be eligible for consideration for the Minds Count Annual Awards.
- Persons submitting a nomination in respect of an organisation warrant that they are authorised to do so on behalf of that organisation.
- The Minds Count Foundation has no liability for any failure of transmission of a nomination.
- Minds Count may contact the nominator, nominee organisation or individual and any referees provided in order to arrive at its decision.
- The awards will be determined by the Minds Count Foundation board or its delegates. The decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Minds Count Foundation reserves the right to rescind an award given to a workplace or individual at any time in the future, if evidence arises of practices that materially fail to observe the Minds Count TJMF Guidelines.
- Persons or organisations submitting nominations grant to the Minds Count Foundation a royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual licence to use the copyright in the material submitted.