To apply on behalf of your workplace to become a Signatory to the TJMF Workplace Wellbeing: Best Practice Guidelines for the Legal Profession, please fill out the form below. Once you submit the form below, a representative of the Foundation will be in contact to finalise the Signatory process.By submitting this application I warrant that I am authorised by the organisation above (the Organisation) to apply on its behalf to become a 2014/2015 Signatory to the TJMF Psychological Wellbeing Best Practice Guidelines for the Legal Profession (the Guidelines). By applying to become a 2014/2015 Signatory, the Organisation and its management commit themselves to honouring and upholding the principles and spirit of the Guidelines. The Organisation and its management will endeavour to implement the Guidelines to the best of their ability, for the betterment of the Organisation and the people within it. Please note: as the Minds Count Foundation does not endorse service providers we are unable to accept service providers as signatories.
Why sign-up to the Guidelines?
- The Guidelines are a free and comprehensive set of resources designed to protect and promote psychological health and safety in the legal workplace
- Take the first step towards a healthy workplace
- Good for people – good for business
- A tool used by leaders to support their organisation and employees
- Psychologically healthy employees are more productive.