Our upcoming Q&A event, hosted by Herbert Smith Freehills, will discuss the relationship between alcohol, socialising, power structures and sexual harassment in the legal profession. Our impressive line-up of speakers will also discuss what workplaces can do to protect their employees and create safe team bonding activities. While this is not a light topic, we can all agree it is an important one. We look forward to seeing you there.
Date: Monday October 26, 2020
Register (by 5pm Friday 23 October): https://www.eventbrite.com.au/e/invite-minds-count-qa-on-the-contribution-of-alcohol-to-sexual-assault-tickets-122917988011
- Kate Jenkins, Sex Discrimination Commissioner, Australian Human Rights Commission
- Caroline Cox, Group General Counsel, BHP
- Danielle Kelly, Head of Diversity and Inclusion, Herbert Smith Freehills
- Julia Quilter, Associate Professor, University of Wollongong, School of Law
- Jerome Doraisamy (as Q&A facilitator), Minds Count Director and author