Our October 2020 Q&A event, hosted by Herbert Smith Freehills, discussed the relationship between alcohol, socialising, power structures and sexual harassment in the legal profession. Our impressive line-up of speakers (see below) discussed what workplaces can do to protect their employees and create safe team bonding activities.
- Kate Jenkins, Sex Discrimination Commissioner, Australian Human Rights Commission
- Caroline Cox, Group General Counsel, BHP
- Danielle Kelly, Head of Diversity and Inclusion, Herbert Smith Freehills
- Julia Quilter, Associate Professor, University of Wollongong, School of Law
- Jerome Doraisamy (as Q&A facilitator), Minds Count Director and author